How do I measure ring size?
This is perhaps the most commonly asked question while shopping for rings online. For this reason, we have an entire section dedicated to guiding you on how to measure your ring size. We feel it is important to state that when purchasing a wedding ring you should be 100% sure that the ring is the right one for you.
*The best way of doing this is to get your finger measured by your local jeweler.
In order to print the ring sizer above, be sure that your printer is set to 100%. In other words, make sure that you have not reduced the print size in 'Page Setup'. You can verify that the sizer has printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler; it should measure from left to right: 3 3/8 inches. Once you have printed the sizer, you need to cut it out and then use the following directions to find your ring size: 1. Wrap a piece of loose string around your finger. Be sure to allow for the size of your knuckle. 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the end meets. 3. Using the chart, place the end of the string on the left hand line next to the letter "A" and stretch the string along the sizer toward the numbers. 4. The pen mark on your string should line up with a number to indicate your ring size.
Below is a chart of ring sizes to help our international customers figure out how to measure ring sizes.
To determine your ring size, do the following:
- Use a piece of string or dental floss and wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Use a pen to mark the point on the string where the end meets.
- Use a millimeter ruler to measure the string.
- Choose the closest measurement to the chart above to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.